Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2007

Dubious Achievement Night


Last night was Dubious Awards Night at the Aloha Baby East Compound. The real Dubious players were noticeable by their absence.
Dubious Awards
The Leak - Was I Suppossed to Stop That?

The Butcher - Miss White Go Go Boots Service Award

Gawdawful Gumby - Pokey Pumpkin-socked Picaroon

Whoahorny - A535, Smells Like Casselholme

Archilles - What's That Meshy Thing Behind the Goalie?

Ice Marshall - Suffering Fools Patiently

Magnesium Boy - When I Skate Fast, I Don't Have to Think

Pajama Man - My Crackberry Stole My Scoring Touch

The Torch - Creaky, Leaky, But Still Sneaky

Freight Train 444 - Scoring With a Velocity Challenged Shot

Dr. Thug - C'mon Boys, We Can Still Score Another 10 Goals Easy

Wanderin' Warren Peace - Yes Dear, No Dear, If You Say So Dear


No comments: